Thursday, October 18, 2012

BUY 1 FREE 1 @ ACCESSORIZE!

Dressing up is never complete without putting on accessories. Look how lovely these finds are from Accessorize!

Black studded earrings. I can wear this everyday at work. It matches almost all my outfits - from corporate to casual to formal. I love its simplicity and elegance at the same time.

Pink beaded necklace. I wear this to match my cutest outfits! Love its girly look and how artfully it was made. :)

Cute candy bracelets (second photo downwards). These are simply the cutest! You'll love wearing them with chic outfits - gives life to simple get ups.

Gold leaves necklace (last picture downwards). This is most suitable for formal occasions. but depends on your mood and style. You may also match it with a casual look. Anything goes!

Bangles! I love bangles. They match my casual dresses and flats. I wear them to give life to simplest outfits. These are from Genevieve at a very affordable price.



No comments:

Post a Comment