Saturday, October 20, 2012

Movie Date

My cousins and I planned this movie date during mom's birthday - August of this year. We were very excited to watch the sequel of Taken together as a family after having a good time watching it some time last year. Finally, the most awaited family bonding came true after 3 long weeks of waiting. :)

And since I came from work today and just headed straight to the cinema, I wanted to be as formal in my getup as I can be. So, I wore this beautiful floral top matched with our old white pants and a lovely satchel bag.

Top view so my legs were short - sorry if I had to explain that :))

More pictures. So sad our other cousins weren't able to join us :(



There was a joke! After TAKEN, let's go EATEN haha! Did you guys get that? :))

Then we went for a late lunch and an early dinner :)

With my cousin, Ate Len

My dad

This date is worth a second round! Love doing it over and over again.

---------------------------------------------
*top from Jellybean
*heels from Gibi



No comments:

Post a Comment