Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's Been 5 Blissful Years

October 14, 2012 marks the 5th year of our relationship as boyfriend - girlfriend. God has been so faithful and loving that we can't thank him enough for every big and little thing he's done in our lives. By God's grace and guidance through our parents, Teroy and I have both grown into mature people who now know and understand that making God the center of our lives and relationship is the key and nothing else.

I want to share with you, guys, how we celebrated our 5th year anniversary. It was simple yet very, very special.

The Spa, Alabang Town Center. We actually didn't plan a spa date. But when we arrived at ATC, the movie we wanted to watch (Taken 2) has already started and dinner would be too early of course. So we decided to take a walk. We passed by The Spa and got a massage. We both had Aroma Scalp and Shoulder massage.

Outback, ATC. After the movie, we headed straight to Outback for dinner. It was our first time. We had Kookamaroo wings for appetizer, a half slab Baby Back ribs, one pasta dish, one steak dish with mashed potato and veggies as side dish. I also had Mango juice as usual :) The people were so pleasant and the quality of food was really great.

I thank the Lord that He has given me a man like Teroy. I can see God moving in his life, making him grow closer and deeper into His word, and preparing him for His future and perfect plans. Words are not enough to express how grateful and blessed I am to be part of this man's life and I bring praise and glory to Jesus, my Lord and Savior.

And by the way, our anniversary was just one of the two reasons to celebrate. The second is because God has finally given Teroy a job. Thank you, Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment