Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Superwoman Mom

Sharing the video I made for my mom's 53rd birthday. Here :)


Captions:

We all have one word to describe our mom.
Some would say "sweet"
and others say "awesome!" (hehe)
Someone who is caring, loving and selfless
and one who is ready to give you caress.

In times that I need her, she has always been there
and takes care of me like no other.
And yes, there are times that we don't agree.
But I still thank God that He has given this SUPERWOMAN to me.

Superwoman as what I fondly call her
because of how she does things at her best ever.
Superwoman is what she is to me
and my love for her will surely never cease.

Mom... Mommy... Mama...

Thank you for being our inspiration.
Thank you for being our friend.
In times of trial, you take courage
And you become the source of all our strength.

Thank you for your love, your unconditional love.
Thank you for teaching us to be content with what we have.
Thank you for guiding us in every step of our way.
May God really bless you each and every day.
Thank you for the good times and even for the bad,
Thank you for the lessons and the memories we had.

Today is your birthday. I really hope you're happy.
Because that is just how I want you to be.
You are appreciated through all these years.
Superwoman is the best and I say that in tears.

I love you, mommy... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment